Court Trial Preparation
Depositions | Trials
I specialize in helping attorneys find the right pieces of medical information during depositions and trials. An experienced nurse advising your team can anticipate what is needed and will find key pieces of medical information in the records or depositions materials.
- Review and summarize depositions
- Prepare key deposition and trial questions or interrogatories using an insider’s perspective
- Assist with exhibit preparation, such as charts and graphs to explain anatomy or medications
- Organize surgical, or anesthesia documents and graphs, and translate them into a form you can use in preparing your case
- Prepare a PowerPoint or illustration to educate, exhibit or use as demonstrative evidence to support your case facts
Types Of Cases I Can Help With
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
Need Medical Help For Court Preparation
I can use my medical expertise in preparation for depositions and trials. I will work with you to make sure you are fully prepared to address the medical portions of your deposition and trial.
MS, BSN, RN, CPAN, LNCC
My 35 years of nursing training and experience led me to medical legal consulting. I educate and assist attorneys to better understand medical records; the inner workings of health care organizations; and the challenges of medical documentation and standards of care. I’m experienced in analyzing electronic medical records and audit trails.
What Clients Are Saying
Anelia Dikovytska Brown, Esq.
Counselor at Law
MacNeill, O’Neill and Riveles
Cedar Knolls, NJ