10 Years of Legal Nurse Experience consulting nationally
Nurses are crucial to the success of hospitals, nursing homes, and medical offices. A medical legal nurse consultant can provide you with the insight others cannot, advise and offer solutions you need to achieve a higher quality case. I’d like the opportunity to work with you.
Careful, detailed work pays for itself. Timely, but accurate results when you need them. When you call Legal Nurse Collaborative, Jane Shufro is involved in every case. If you need qualified specialty experts, I can provide those as well.
Call Jane at (617) 605-1022 for a free consultation.
Who Do I Help?
• Law firms, insurance companies, or hospitals that may or may not have an LNC, but want an “insider’s view” to a specialty area or expertise
• Other Legal Nurse consultants on unique aspects of their cases
• Corporations to evaluate claims that involve their company
• Plaintiff and Defense
What Can I Do for You?
• Evaluate and educate you about the standards of care and whether they were met and provide details from the medical record that support your case
• Simplify medical jargon and break down complex procedures for the legal team and jury
• Define important timelines that impact your case
• Provide an opinion when required that is informed and persuasive
What Sets Me Apart?
I have more than 35 years as a clinically active nurse with relevant knowledge and expertise of the healthcare system and litigation process. I provide attorneys with an efficient assessment of their case based on an understanding that current practices and policies change over time. My experience and training result in providing you with organized records with less time and expense, locating important missing records, and discovering pertinent facts that support or weaken your case that might be missed by the untrained eye. I’ll provide you with facts connecting medicine to the law you can rely on and the resources you need to evaluate your case, and provide an expert opinion when needed.